Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm an idiot.



I dragged my computer all the way to work to update this thing, and of course I didn't upload the pictures of the finished Daniel Day Lewis painting. I'll put them up tomorrow I'm sure. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I really wanted to challenge myself to paint in a more formal manor. I Still want to continue to create the more illustrative pieces for hair book slash show thing, and also want to keep my style on the things I'm going to be working on for the 2011 show I'm having with Joey, but want to continue with darker, richer and bigger works. This is a tough thing for me because I've been working with the same sizes and in the same style for so long. I'll continue to post my progress as much as I can with no home internet...

No comments: